The key benefits of participation in the forum include:
- Develop breadth of perspective. Three years of participation in the Forum is equivalent to working for 1-2 other organizations.
- Learn about family and business topics.
- Engage in heartfelt dialogue with other family business presidents and outside experts.
- Interested in being considered for membership?
Membership is by invitation and is based on:
- Family business president or named successor. May be a non-family member.
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills plus strategic orientation.
- Can listen and dialogue effectively with others around the table.
- A strict rule of confidentiality applies.
- Meets the second Tuesday (9-12) of each month.
- The Family Business Speaker Series is part of the Forum experience, including extended time with the featured speaker.
See insights from previous key note speakers, please click here
To inquire about membership or if you have any questions, please contact Dan Bean, Partner, at 314.721.1860 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.